Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Santa Claus Mugs


Only five days remaining until Christmas!

My favorite time of the year.


I found these adorable vintage-looking Santa Claus Mugs at Pottery Barn.


They look cute next to my "true" vintage Santa Claus candles!


There were three designs; a Santa with open eyes, a winking Santa and a Santa with closed eyes.



My Santas are sitting on a beautiful red and white small gingham tablecloth I bought while we were in Italy.

My brother-in-law and his wife bought me the lovely lighted black deer lantern for my birthday.

The Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus Salt and Pepper set are from Avon - I think I bought this set back in the 1980s. 

And, of course, the "Ho, Ho, Ho" wall hanging is one I machine embroidered this year.   


I bought four Santas... one of each design plus a second winking Santa.

Once I had my set of four home I decided I wanted a set of six; two of each design.

But when I returned to buy two more they were all sold out.  

I'm still happy I have four!

How about you?

Do you have any Santa Claus Mugs?

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. The red and white is so cute. Love that set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have original Santa mugs from when I was a little girl, four of them. Very cute vignette.

    ReplyDelete