Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sparkle


Seven rounds done, 42 white hexes crocheted for my lap throw, SPARKLE.  

Ready to attach the 8th round which is the white yarn.
  

I brought some more yarn at a Michaels in GA and was able to get the turquoise yarn (Blue Mint)!

At least now I can add more rounds of turquoise and red if I wish.  


I've learned (best for me) how to attach the hexes and rounds and when to sew (join) the sides of the hexes.  


Going over to Epcot for the day while the Food & Wine Festival is still on.  

We used our Magic Bands to get our Fasspass+ for Soarin' ahead of time.  

This way we can plan the day around the Fastpass times.

Christmas stuff is out!!!


It's a beautiful day here at Ft. Wilderness Walt Disney World!

Have a lovely Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Your blanket is beautiful. Hope you had fun at Epcot, I haven't been there for years. At least the weather is good right now, I live near the Gulf.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete