Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Check Off Red "Buffalo Check" Valances

This has nothing to do with my valances but Hubby has hooked up his Apple laptop for me in my craft area for my use.

And I asked him to hook up our big screen Apple monitor.

I always wanted one of these.
First time using my new cutting table!

My muslin lining fabric is just the right width.
Sewing up a storm on my old "New Home" sewing machine!

It's almost 30 years old and still sews beautifully.
Here I have one valance lined and one to do.  
Valances all lined and up in the kitchen!

I bought two valances because I like the fullness of two.

One is just too skimpy.

Sorry for the burry photos (again!) but low light issues.  





5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy..I love the new valances you made. I agree two is better than one. I have a window in the kitchen I am working on now myself. Yours is very nice! a new follower, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandy, I just found your blog, when visiting Poppy's site and I am hooked. You have created a lovely site . . . you're so creative . . . and I think that we have a lot in common. I'm your newest follower and I hope that you will become a mutual follower, too. I love making new friends and sharing ideas. Oh, and by the way . . . you picked the cutest name for your site, I love it! Have a marvelous week . . . hope to hear from you.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your craft room is so great, I would never come up for air, I think! Love the valances and have now gotten hooked on buffalo checks, between these red-and-white ones and another blog has them in black-and-white. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks terrific Sandy. Perfect for the room.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great!! Really adds to your room.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete