Friday, September 7, 2012

Bunny Book Ends...This & That

We went back to Wolfe's Decorative Hardware this morning to order our lifetime solid brass door handle and lock for our new Pella door on order.

This is what the inside door handle looks like. 

 It will take three to four weeks for delivery.

While there I couldn't resist purchasing these adorable bunny book ends I saw last week. 

 They are heavy too! 

 They won't have any problem holding our books up.

Gosh they are cute!

On the way home we stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch. 

 They had both Halloween and Christmas decorations out on display.

I re-crocheted the eight rows I frogged the other day in blue and green hues. 

 I added some different hues of red to this section and now I'm starting on another section of oranges and yellows.

The colors in my Rainbow Scrap Afghan are so jewel-like and rich.


Sounds good to me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I can multi-task too! Love the rabbit bookends. My hubby and I went to Cracker Barrel last weekend. I love looking at all of the goodies in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those ecards on Pinterest. Whoever comes up with them is a genius! I was in Cracker Barrel last Saturday. I love eating there and shopping in their cute store. Another genius idea. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE book ends!

    I totally agree about the multi-tasking...but you forgot Crochet! ;)Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bunny book ends are doing it for me BIG TIME!!! I adore bunnies :) And that rainbow afghan is a real work of art! Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greаt blog! Do you have аny tips anԁ hіntѕ
    fοr aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a lіttlе lοst on evегything.
    Woulԁ you аdѵise stаrting wіth a free
    platform lіke Wordpreѕѕ οr go for a
    pаid optіοn? Therе arе so mаnу choіceѕ out thеrе thаt
    Ι'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Thanks!
    Review my blog post ; disney princess birthday

    ReplyDelete