Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dreaming of Spring

I'm dreaming of Spring...

...and pink flowers!

Even though this is what we woke up to this morning....SNOW!


Let's look at lovely pink flowers and forget about the white stuff outside.

I'll share some more dreamy pinkness I found on Pinterest.



I can smell these pink roses!



I would feel like a princess drinking out of this dainty pink and white cup.


This exquisite teacup and teapot floor lamp reminds me of Alice in Wonderland!

I love the pink room!


Please join me for:

                                              Cindy's Show & Tell Friday


Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK



If you haven't already done so please don't forget to enter my number sign giveaway (here) so you can win an exquisite sign like this one here in R.E.D....



Wouldn't a number sign of your lucky number look nice in your home hanging on your wall!  

Please enter (here) !!!!

I'll be picking the winner Sunday.

It's a give away for Y.O.U.!!!


12 comments:

  1. That tea pot lamp is precious! I imagine it has to be hard to wire it, though. Love all your pinks, Sandy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink and white cup is fabulous, but it seems like it might tickle to drink out of it :) Lovely post! ~ Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!
    That floor lamp is amazing. Is it for real?

    As much as it would be a great talking piece, I dont think I could have it in the house for more than 5 mins without the dog knocking it over.
    Shame.

    cheers
    Fi

    Ps. lovely blog. Im off to be a 'follower', we teacup girls have to stick together, in a world gone mad with coffee drinkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your pink...the teacups and the picture of the teapot lamp are so cute!!
    Love the snowy picture too! Thanks for sharing. Happy PS!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  5. HPS & Valentine's Day!


    Love, love, love this post and my favorite is the pink room!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty - your teacups are sweet!

    That floor lamp is amazing- have never seen anything like it!

    Great post!

    have a wonderful weekend and Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking about spring - I hope it comes soon! Lovely photos!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you have these lovely pink floral teacups to cheer you on a day when snow dusts your yard! I'm going to go enter your giveaway for a fabulous number sign!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing winter and pretty pinkies!
    Happy Pink Valentines!
    Wishing you a great week ahead.

    ♥Regina

    ReplyDelete
  10. That standing lamp is FABULOUS! Why don't you link your post to Seasonal Sundays?

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing. I must have that teacup/teapot lamp!!! I wonder if I could figure out how to make one. Happy Pink Saturday.

    Hugs, LisaKay
    Belles Roses Romantiques

    ReplyDelete