Tuesday, July 5, 2011

REDnesday - Redwork Embroidery

Images Courtesy of Flickr
1. 018, 2. Off to Kindergarden, 3. Anjos de Natal, 4. ponto de cruz a vermelho, 5. Vintage Embroidery - Christmas SAL - Snowlady, 6. Raggedy Ann Pillow 003, 7. Redwork Kittens - Fifth Stitch-a-long, 8. Three Little Kittens and a Christmas Pie, 9. 007


I love Redwork embroidery!  

I've never tried it but one of these days I hope to give it the old college try.  

I found these fantastic images in Flickr...click on each legend to see the full size photo.

Have you embroidered in red



And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


7 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling. Love the kitties. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a lot of embroidery when my eyes were better. I have s lot of it that I treasure. Some is very old from family generations. I cannot do it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are looking beautiful....

    I am your new follower... just spare few minutes to visit my blog and Say a HAi...

    Love
    Shoumi
    http://shoumiaslam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy,
    These are absolutely delightful!!
    I so love red!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognize some of these from our "New Embroidery with Vintage Patterns" Flickr Group. You will like the July Sitch Along it is Patriotic or Redwork. You should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did do some redwork and I loved it. I meant to make something out of it, but never did. Maybe another project for this week!

    ReplyDelete