Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Red & White Images

Images Courtesy of Flickr

1. Red, White, and Vintage, 2. Red-White, 3. Red, white, and delish all over, 4. red in white, 5. Red White Tulip, Centre Macro 2, 6. Red and White Flower Embellishments, 7. Infinite Variety: Three Centuries of Red and White Quilts, 8. red & white & symmetry & smile, 9. Red and white dahlia


Look at the stunning RED and WHITE images I found on Flickr.

This is the reason why I love RED!

 Click on the numbered legend to see the full sized photos and learn more about the photographer.

One of these days I hope to try to do some red embroidery work like No. 1 and can you believe that red and white airplane in No. 8?

You got to love nature producing those beautiful red and white flowers too!  

Which RED & WHITE photo is your favorite?


And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


3 comments:

  1. No. 1 is my fav! I wish I could embroider like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even plain old radishes are eye-catching--because of the red!

    GOING FOR THE RED

    “If forced to make choices,” she said,
    “I’d go for the crimson and red.
    I’d let go of green,
    (Some think it’s obscene),
    Embracing magenta instead.”


    Dancers in Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice presenttion of red images.

    ReplyDelete