Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's RED Hot Here!

Images Courtesy of Flickr
1. sometimes, my brother brings me flowers, 2. number red, 3. Beach hut, 4. helvetia, 5. Azores, 6. 36, 7. ROB_3876, 8. birdie in red & white, 9. Flower


It's another RED HOT day (90 degrees F. plus) here in southeast Pennsylvania!  

It feels more like we just had our 4th of July weekend rather than Memorial Day with these high temperatures.  I can't remember having such a hot Memorial holiday ever.   At least the humidity isn't too high yet.   

I'm posting some more yummy RED and WHITE images I found on Flickr for you to enjoy for REDnesday.

Our new travel van is in the shop getting an updated fancy radio, GPS, DVD player and back up camera installed today.  So we will have new tech toys to play with going down the road.  I'll be sharing some photos of the new van soon.

Just a heads up that I may not be able to post as frequently in the next few weeks...have some personal stuff scheduled that will keep me very busy. 

I'm so glad you came to visit with me!


And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday! 


8 comments:

  1. Here in northeast Pennsylvania it is 92....Wow..Wee ! ! "What a difference a day makes"!!
    Have a Great Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look forward to those photos of the new rig. Have fun! Well I can tell you it's no 90 degrees here. We're working in the yard wearing jackets as it's windy and in the 50's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to put the a/c on! Not a happy camper:-) xo,

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just had our heat on two days ago, and now we've got the air conditioning going! A crazy Spring for sure. Love all of these red and whites that you found for us, Sandy. It sounds like your van is really getting "tricked out"! I love my van, but it feels positively boring now, compared to yours!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin all the Reds. The house on the top row is very interesting, don't think you could stare at it too long.We're having a 85 degree Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're havin the same weather here in Ohio. Air was down Sat-yesterday...8/ AirGuy came first thing yesterday and we have cool inside now!
    Your reds are hot~ Love the windmill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl. Love the Red today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very happy reds. Nice collage.
    D

    ReplyDelete