Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Simple ~vintage~ Stuff

Courtesy of Flickr and Diane of Saturday Finds.

1. Bowl of Todays Treasures, 2. Vintage Christmas, 3. 50's Vintage Crib Rattle, 4. Lot of Vintage Floral Supplies

Simple ~vintage~ Stuff I like...just because.

I'm highlighting another favorite blogger of mine - Diane of Saturday Finds - 'cause you can't have too much vintage anything.  Check out her gorgeous blog (here).

(click on any legend number to see a larger full photo and to check out all of Diane's goodies on Flickr)


Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday.


9 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Diane was one of the first bloggers I met and she never disappoints!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I need ... another blog to read!!!!! :D :D :D Fun mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, You are super sweet! I am just tickled to have such kind words, we need to figure out a way to showcase all the talented Blogs we know just the way you have done today! I am honored thanks so much you are a sweet & special one for me in Blogland! oxox, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I love everything vintage.;) What a lovely collection dear Sandy, have a wonderful Monday,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great mosaic, love the humpty dumpty

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post!! Have a grand day! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun pictures! Love the mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely vintage collection. Great mosaic.

    ReplyDelete